Duration : 2 Days
Course Fee: N50,000
Date: August 30 - 31
10% discount on Early bird. Early bird Registration closes by Aug 13
2- DAY Professional Facility Management Master Class
Be a master in the field of Facility Management,
Demonstrate expertise on your site,
provide excellent facility management services on your site.
This 2- day Professional Facility Management Master Class will cover
- A practical guide through facilities
- The Scope of facility management
- Operation & Maintenance of Facilities
- Integrated building Maintenance & Management
- Use of Technology as a tool for Effective service delivery
- Service Charge Appropriation and its Administration
- Client Service Management
- Have an in-depth understanding of what facility management entails, its scope and application on site
- Be able to manage any facility of choice and deal with complex issues that may arise.
- Discover technological driven solutions to managing operational processes on site
- Be able to manage any facilities whatsoever in an efficient and optimal manner
- Develop service Charge Schedule, Prepare Service charge budgets and monitor expenses
- Deliver value and enjoy a good client service relationship
- Be an expert in building maintenance and facility management
Operators & Managers of Facilities
New entrants into Facility Management
1- 4 years of Facility Management experience
People desirous of excelling at a facility management role.
Facilitator - Dr. MKO Balogun
Dr. MKO Balogun holds an MBA from Lagos Business School of Pan African University and a Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, B.Eng. (Hons) from Federal University of Technology, Owerri. He has over 19 years working experience in various capacities covering general management, Customer Service, Manufacturing, After sales, Sales/Marketing, Project and Facilities Management , and industries like Vehicle Assembly Plant; vehicle dealership; Security Company; Fast Food, Banking and aviation sectors of the Nigerian economy, making him a fully rounded professional in both private and public sectors. He is a member of COREN; Nigerian Society of Engineers; Nigerian Institution of Mechanical Engineers, American Society of Mechanical Engineers; Institute of Management Consultants; Nigerian Institute of Management and a fellow of Institute of Direct Marketing of Nigeria and Institute of Administration and also a member of the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), Nigerian Chapter, he holds the prestigious CERTIFIED FACILITIES MANAGER (CFM) one of the few in Nigeria and among the 3000 people in the world with the certification he also holds the Facilities Management Professional (FMP) Certification. He was awarded a doctorate in business by Belize University and has received several meritorious award from Alumni Associations and various local and international organizations. Dr. MKO Balogun is a seasoned industry professional and currently manages some high profile projects such as Mansard Place, Rivataz golf Estate Port Harcourt amongst others.